----------oOo MeL'S WorLD oOo----------
Lay your head on my shoulder,Everything is gonna be alright. Baby don't you worry 'bout a thing,I see a rainbow at the end. It's gonna be alright. So many problems around me, won't they just go away. Every night I pray, Lord won't you come my way. Won't you come and rescue me, help me see the light...~
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Happy new year people! Its 2008! I know its a long time since i've updated this blog of mine. I actually have a lot to write about..hopefully by the end of this year I'll be engaged. Yes..I'm getting married! might be hard to believe but it has finally happened. Somehow my belief in the Lord Jesus Christ has paid off..He has given me Mr Govind Raaj to love. Raaj has proved that he is worthy of my love. All in all..I think God has finally answered my prayers and its gonna be a wonderful year for all of us.
Anyway, here's a video and slideshow of the great new year bash we had. (we're known for our cool new year bashes in Kampung Paka 2 alone..there was even a fireworks display this time around).




posted by tequilagirl65 @ 2:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: tequilagirl65
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
About Me: You don't even want to know
Don't You Dare Click Me!
The Time Shows
Ma' Pictures
Shoutbox


Music Box
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER