----------oOo MeL'S WorLD oOo----------
Lay your head on my shoulder,Everything is gonna be alright. Baby don't you worry 'bout a thing,I see a rainbow at the end. It's gonna be alright. So many problems around me, won't they just go away. Every night I pray, Lord won't you come my way. Won't you come and rescue me, help me see the light...~
Monday, April 09, 2007
Why Am I So Unlucky In Love?
(sigh) 2 months since my last post. Still grieving over my cousin's death on the 6th of March..gonna miss him soo much. May his soul rest in peace.
Ok, now about the title of this post. Recently I got to know this African guy on Friendster.com and he's the epitome of charm itself. He's such a sweet talker that I think you could get cavities just by talking to him. He's like 'I don't care if you're wheelchair bound my love' but if he really loves me why is he forcing me to let him come to Sabah to meet me eventhough I told him I'm not ready yet?
He said that if it doesn't happen soon he's gonna leave me. So, the question is will I be dedicating this song to him soon? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. This is a song by Katharine Mcphee and it's called



Over It

I'm over your lies
and I'm over your games.
I'm over you asking me,
when you know I'm not okay.
You call me at night
and I pick up the phone
And then you be telling me,
I know your not alone
ohh

Thats why
(your eyes)
I'm over it
(your smile)
I'm over it
(realize)
I'm over it
I'm over it
I'm over..

Wanting you,
to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be.
How I feel, read my lips
because I'm so over
Moving on, its my time,
you never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first, a little bit,
I'm so over it

I'm over your hands
and I'm over your mouth
Trying to drag me down,
and fill me with self-doubt
ohh..

Thats why
(your words)
I'm over it
(so sure)
I'm over it
(i'm not your girl)
I'm over it
I'm over it
I'm over...

Wanting you,
to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be
How I feel, read my lips,
because I'm so over..
Moving on, its my time,
you never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first, a little bit
but now I'm so over.
I'm so over it..

Don't call
don't come by
ain't no use
don't ask me why,
you'll never change,
there'll be no more crying in the rain
posted by tequilagirl65 @ 6:21 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Huang Poh Lo said…

    Hi there Imelda...imagine after all these years..watching you come in my direction..I knew it was you. Thats why, I said don't go away..I wanted to write the word "LOVE" in Chinese for you. It was really wonderful, seeing you in person. You are no less than most people..in fact you have greater endownments. It is natural to feel a little inadequate at times..mind you all of us have our very own inadequacies. It could be physical, emotional, financial, spiritual or even relationshipwise. Its just that most people dont show it..as there is no such neccessity too.
    You sounded cheerful, full of confidence..thats the way to be.

    No one is unlucky in love. If love finds you worthy..it will look for you. Like the Chinese saying...rigth time, right place, and right people..for anything to work.

    What is important is that you are able to love and thats a blessing..and you shall be surrounded by love..just look at the way DJ Constance treats you..you are privileged.

    Keep your blog going and be positive all the time.

    Lots of Love
    Polo ( Huang Poh Lo)
    The Man Below The Wind

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Ollie said…

    Mel.... please dont trust African guy.... OK...

    Love... ur beloved sis... Ollie... :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: tequilagirl65
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
About Me: You don't even want to know
Don't You Dare Click Me!
The Time Shows
Ma' Pictures
Shoutbox


Music Box
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER