----------oOo MeL'S WorLD oOo----------
Lay your head on my shoulder,Everything is gonna be alright. Baby don't you worry 'bout a thing,I see a rainbow at the end. It's gonna be alright. So many problems around me, won't they just go away. Every night I pray, Lord won't you come my way. Won't you come and rescue me, help me see the light...~
Sunday, December 17, 2006
My birthday party
Ok..my best friend Ricky has been complaining that I've been neglecting my blog and I guess he's right..hehe. I recently celebrated my birthday and here's a video of the party..its kinda dark though
By the way, I'd like to thank my wonderful friends for coming to the party. Namely Winston Bewsher, Nelson Lim, Sabrina and Olivia Paul and last but certainly not the least Sabah VFM's Selina Light. I had a wonderful time and thank you so much for the great presents. Love you all

posted by tequilagirl65 @ 10:30 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger tequilagirl65 said…

    Huh! Hitam sungguh the surrounding. Ni la kalau telupa pakai night mode ni. Muehehehe.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: tequilagirl65
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
About Me: You don't even want to know
Don't You Dare Click Me!
The Time Shows
Ma' Pictures
Shoutbox


Music Box
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER